Our friend S shared the following topics after his recent IELTS exam in Australia:
Section 1. Booking a venue for a party.
Section 2. A conversation between a walkers club manager and a new recruit.
Section 3. A conversation between two friends about reasons to choose a particular course and reasons to choose Bathurst university.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About different birds, their major tasks, methods and understanding.
Passage 2-4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a recruiting agency about a company of interest. In your letter
– Explain why you’re interested in that company
– Why you are choosing an international location
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say it is important for parents to teach their children about the importance of money. Why and how should they do it? Include examples from your own experience.
– Tell me about yourself.
– Where do you live?
– What don’t you like about living there?
– Do you wish to continue living there?
– How long do teenagers and adults live together in your culture?
– What kind of misunderstandings happen between them?
– How does the society look upon teenagers?
– Are teenagers being given more lenience?
Talk about the most positive moment in your teenage life, please say:
– What happened?
– When did it happen?
– Who was there with you?
– How did you feel about that moment?
– Do you like wearing special clothes for special occasions? Why?
– How often do you change your clothes?
– Is it true that your generation spends more money on clothes? Explain.