The IELTS test taker M from Australia shared the writing and speaking questions from a recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to an employment agency about your interest in working in another country. Please mention
– What kind of job would you like to have?
– In what industry do you want to work? Why?
– Why do you want to work in another country?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many parents think it is necessary to teach children about money. Do you agree or disagree? Include your own reasons and share your experience and knowledge.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– Do you think being punctual is important? Why?
– Are you always punctual?
– What would you say or do to people who keep you waiting for an appointment?
Talk about an intelligent person that you know. Please say
– Where do you know him/her from?
– What does he/she do?
– Why do you think he/she is an intelligent person?
– What is the difference between a teacher’s and a parent’s role in educating children?
– What can you suggest to teachers to improve?
– What is the best way to educate children in your opinion?
– How can we help children realise their talents?
– Does the government provide enough support to education in you view?