The IELTS test below was shared by M and D from Australia, who remembered the following:
Section 1. A phone conversation with a lady applying for further studies.
Section 2. A tour of library facilities.
Section 3. A conversation about a birds’ park.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Garbage bins collection procedure.
Passage 2. The life cycle of a crocodile.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. Sandwich packing procedure.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
There is a historical building in your town and the city council wants to pull it down, because there is no money for repairs. You are not happy with this decision. Write a letter to the city council and say
– Why is the building important?
– Suggest a solution to finance the repairs.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Parents who work in jobs that require a lot of traveling have no time for their family. How does this affect the family and the parents? Discuss and give your opinion.
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Are the houses in your home country bigger or different from the one you live in now?
– Are you interested in handcrafts (using wood, fabrics or beads)?
– What hand-made items do you make?
– How do you make them?
Talk about your best friend, please say
– Who this person is
– Why this person is your best friend
– How you feel about this person