The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend H. The Listening and Reading parts H didn’t remember, but we do have the Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph of books sales and money earned in millions in the period of 2002- 2006. The books were adult fiction, educational books and children’s books.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In certain cultures old age is considered to be more important while in others it’s the opposite, children are thought to be more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Describe a movie that you like. Please say
– What is the name of the movie?
– What is it about?
– Why do you like it?
– How are movie stars treated in your country?
– Should films be financed by the governments?
– Do they have any educational value?
– Can you learn other languages from movies?