The recent IELTS exam in Australia was shared by our kind friend C. She managed to remember the tasks and questions in the writing and speaking sections:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
An international company is opening a new branch in your town/city. Write a letter to the Human Resources Department and say
– What job are you interested in?
– Why do you want to work for that company?
– Ask a few questions about the company and the job itself.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Traffic jams are becoming a problem in big towns and cities nowadays. As a solution some people are suggesting widening the roads. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– Are you studying or working at the moment?
– Why have you chosen this course?
– Do children need to do painting?
– Do you do painting yourself?
– What kind of painting is it?
– Why people do painting?
– Why is painting good for personal development?
Talk about a photograph of yourself that somebody took that you liked. Please say
– Who took that picture?
– Where and when was the picture taken?
– Why do you like it?
– How were you feeling when it was taken?
– Why do people take pictures?
– What are the most popular places in your town people take pictures of?
– Is it necessary to keep all the pictures that we shoot?
– What do you mean by ugly pictures?
– Does that means we will forget people if we throw their pictures away?