IELTS exam in Australia was shared by R. who managed to remember the following:
Passage 1. 6 advertisements about hotels.
Passage 2. About manufacturing sandwiches.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. A research into sleep and sleeplessness.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a travel agent expressing your dissatisfaction with their facilities due to a problem you had on your holiday.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
People who fail at school will often succeed in adult life. Why it is happening? Give reasons and examples from your own knowledge.
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Do you like cooking?
– In your family who does the cooking?
Talk about a school that you have visited when you were a child, you should say:
– what was the classroom size,
– how many students there were and who they were,
– how many teachers there were.
– What social values did you learn besides studying in your school?
– How can the school affect social values that a student learns and in which way?
– Who teaches the students more about values, parents or school, and why?