IELTS test in Perth, Australia was described by S., who remembered the topics in the Writing and Speaking sub-tests:
Writing Task 1 (a report)
The first chart showed the percentage of girls and boys in secondary education of four regions (Europe, America, Africa, and East Asia) in the world in 2000. The second chart showed percentage of men and women in higher education (college, university) of four regions in the same year.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays, more jobs and work are done by machines. What are the effects of this on individual and society? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss.
– Introduce yourself.
– Do you work or study?
– Do you wear a watch?
– How do you feel if you are late for something?
– Do you think time passes too slowly nowadays?
– What do you want to be in the future?
Talk about your favorite subject at school, you should say:
– What is it?
– How did you learn about the subject?
– How important is the subject in your everyday live?
– What do you think about teachers?
– What are the qualities one needs to be a good teacher?
– What do you think about bad teachers?
– How different was education system in your country in the past and at present?
– What do you think about the role of technology in education?