IELTS exam in Australia was shared by our kind friends J and A, who remembered the following:
Section 1. Real estate agent talks to a tenant who has to fill a form.
Section 2. Interior design for a company, organization of the space, renovations, etc.
Questions: filling in the gaps in a table.
Section 3. Holiday tips.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 4. Library system in the past.
Questions: filling in the gaps and short-answer questions (no more than 2 words).
Passage 1. About different events (gardening, singing, music, arts).
Questions: match a paragraph to information on events.
Passage 2. Car insurance and warranty.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 3. Employee dispute / complaint.
Questions: filling in the gaps.
Passage 4. Depression in Egypt in the past.
Questions: information matching and multiple choice.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You have recently done a short-term course in an English-speaking country and found one of the teachers to be very good. Write a letter to that teacher to
– thank her/him,
– say why you liked his/her lessons,
– say what your further plan of study is.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
It is often said that people over 60 should not work any more because of the problems they create, the employers should make them retire. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your opinion.
– Tell me your full name, please.
– What shall I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Why do you like this field?
– Do you like shopping?
– What type of things do you mostly shop for?
– What don’t you like about shopping?
Describe a sport you would like to play, please say:
– what that game is,
– how you will learn that sport,
– why you like this game.
– What do you think about the importance of sport in school?
– Should sport be given more attention in young age?
– Should international sports be encouraged?
– What could be a possible disadvantage of that?