IELTS exam in Australia was shared by our friend P (thank you so much!). Here is what P remembered:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You have ordered a book by post from a mail order company, the book hasn’t arrived yet. Write a letter to the manager of the company, in your letter say
a) what the content of your order was, .
b) what the problem is and how important that book is to you,
c) what steps you would like the company to take regarding your order.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Tourism has negative effect on certain destinations and many people believe that particular tourists are to blame for that. Discuss the specific negative effects that were identified as ones with impact on tourist places. What are the solutions to this situation?
– What is your full name?
– Where do you come from?
– Common interview questions.
Discuss the current changes in your home town or city and changes that are required for further development of the city.
– Do you think politicians and government should ask public’s opinion about making changes (for city development purposes)?
– How different is the way young people think about current changes from the way older people think?
– Do you believe young people think about traditions as much as old people do?
– How do you teach traditional values to your children?
– What is the right way to cope with the demand of people who want to move to the city?
– What are the changes you can think of we can make to increase the tourism?