The IELTS exam in Australia was shared by our kind friend J who remembered the Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You went to a museum with your elderly friend last week. However he/she found it difficult to walk around the museum. Write a letter to manager and say
– Whom did you visit the museum with?
– What problems/inconveniences did he/she faced?
– Suggest a solution that will enhance the museum visit experience for an elderly person.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that students work better if the teacher is strict; others think it is better for students, if the teacher has a friendly approach. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– What nationality are you?
– Do you study or work?
– Do you exercise? Why?
– What are the health benefits of doing exercises?
– Do you think exercises are beneficial for older people?
Describe two people from the same family. Please say
– Who are they?
– How often do you meet them?
– How good are they with each other?
– Explain about the similarities between them.
Follow up question: Do you know any other members of their family?
– What influence do parents have on their children?
– What influence do friends have on them?
– How can parents correct their children’s bad habits?