IELTS exam in Australia was shared by P (thank you!) who recalls the following:
Section 1. A description of different types of accommodation and the cost for 4 nights.
Section 2. About sports.
Section 3. Study about the effect of music in restaurants, such as playing jazz, classic, pop or no music.
Section 4. About salt and its usage in Swedish dishes.
Passage 1. Bike riding: how long will most cyclists ride the bike? Who will support the cyclists on the way? What will be the prize for wearing the craziest costume?
Passage 2. About job vacancies.
Passage 3. About nursing jobs.
Passage 4. Different types of calculators, such as clock calculator, Abacus calculator and modern calculator. History of calculators’ development.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your English speaking friend is moving to your neighborhood with his/her children and wants some information about the local school.
Write a letter to him/her, in your letter
– Explain about the school and its facilities.
– Give your opinion about the school.
– Explain why his/her children will enjoy this school.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people complain about stress at work. How can employers reduce the stress and what can do employees themselves to solve this problem?
– Please tell me your full name.
– Where is your hometown?
– What types of accommodation are there for tourists?
– What changes can be made to improve the accommodation?
– Do you prefer to read news in newspapers or to watch them on TV?
– Do you read news on the internet?
– Do you think about writing a book one day?
Describe a hotel you stayed in or know about. Please say:
– What is it’s name?
– Where is it?
– What does it look like?
– Explain why people like to stay there.
– Have you ever stayed in hotels?
– Do you think hotels attract tourists in your country?
– What is the impact of tourism on economic condition of your country?