The following IELTS exam was shared by our kind friend F from Australia (thanks to the contributor!)
Section 1. A conversation on the phone between a client and an insurance sales representative.
Section 2. A monologue about solar village.
Section 3. A talk between two students and a teacher about a questionnaire for the food consumers.
Section 4. A monologue on cotton farming and fashion.
Passage 1. A research into ways to determine construction problems in roads.
Passage 2. The change of language between past and present.
Passage 3. Various types of marketing policy and their effects.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had to write a report on a chart that depicted the class size of primary and secondary school students in six different countries in 2006 in comparison with the global class size.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Today food is traveling thousands of kilometers from where it is produced. Is it a positive or a negative trend?
– What’s your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you originally from?
– What kind of food do you like?
Talk about a family event you attended, please say:
– When and where did it happen?
– Who was present and what happened?
– How did you feel about the event?
– Who is more important, friends or family?
– When do friends become more important than family?
– What is your opinion about old people who are living without their family?