B took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the following questions from the Writing and Speaking test:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We got a line graph and a pie chart showing the work force participation in Australia in the year of 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In some countries the quality of life in larger cities is declining. Why do you think this is happening? What measures can be taken to stop it?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– Do you like movies?
– What kind of movies do you like?
– What is your favourite film or actor? Why?
Describe an intelligent person that you know. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How did you meet him/her?
– Why do you like him/her?
– What is intelligence, in your opinion?
– How can teachers help students to become more intelligent?