Here comes an update sent by D (thanks!) who took the IELTS test in Australia. D only managed to remember the writing and speaking questions, but nevertheless these are still very useful.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have written an article for a magazine about the job that you do. Write a letter to your manager to ask for his/her comments on it.
– Explain why you have written this article.
– Give a short description of what you have written.
– Specify what particular things you want him/her to comment on.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries recently young single people have been living far from their parents, from the time they began studies or work and until they married. Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantages to this trend?
– What city are you from?
– Do you like living there?
– Please tell me about your city and its development.
Describe what kind of exercises people do in your country.
– What exactly do they do?
– Where do they usually do it?
– Why do they do these particular exercises?
– I was asked questions on health.
– What is the difference between the types of exercises that young and old people do?