Our friend L from Australia shared this IELTS exam:
Section 1. Travel to the Gold Coast and booking details.
Sections 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Construction materials used in the building industry.
Passage 1. About graffiti.
Passage 2. History of chocolate.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given 3 pie charts showing the amount of journeys traveled in one European country. The first chart showed all journeys combined, the second and third were divided into 2 groups, male and female travelers.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some museums charge admission fees, while others don’t. Do you think the advantages of such charges will outweigh the disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Why have you chosen your area of studies?
– Do you buy clothes over the internet?
– What is your favorite style?
– Is fashion becoming more important nowadays?
Describe your favorite TV show that you enjoy watching regularly. Please say
– What is it about?
– When is it shown?
– Why do you like it?
– Is TV losing its popularity to online broadcasting? Why?
– Are there any advantages of TV for lonely people?
– Are there any dangers of TV for lonely people?
– Do you think people will watch less TV in the future?