The information below was shared by our kind friends V and Y, who took their IELTS exams in Australia.
Section 1. Three professors were talking about the effect of computers on today’s life.
Section 2. A talk about a museum.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have found out about the construction of a new airport in your area. Write a letter to the local authorities to complain and express your concerns. Please say:
– How did you find out about the project?
– When did you first learn about it?
– How would it affect the area or you personally?
– What would you suggest as a solution to this dispute?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many students take a year off in order to work before they go to college or university. Do you think this has more advantages than disadvantages?
Speaking test 1
Talk about a music concert that you went to. Please say
– Where was the concert?
– What was its main theme?
– Why did you like it?
– Do you think music can promote the image of a country?
– Do you think national anthems may be bad for multicultural countries?
– Do you think globalization influenced the music in your country?
– Is there any impact on the traditional music?
Speaking test 2
Talk about a person that you know who has a healthy life style, please say
– Who is he/she?
– Why do you think he/she has got a healthy life style?
– Do people in modern society eat more junk food or healthy food?
– Do you like photographs?
– Is photography a big issue in your country?
– Do you prefer a post card or a self-taken photo?