IELTS exam in Australia was described by our kind friend P. Here is what she remembered:
Section 1. Two people were talking at uni about booking a holiday.
Section 2. A map / directions for getting around in the university.
Section 3. Two people were talking about an assignment.
Section 4. About types of fruit and its quality.
Questions: multiple choice, filling in the map, filling in the gaps.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2: About fossil fuels discovery.
Passage 3: About memorizing history.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There was a bar chart describing sales figures for different games, such as mobile phone games, console games, online games, etc from 2000 to 2006 in Britain.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The major cities are growing and it causes problems. What problems are these? How are young people affected by them? What can be done to improve the situation?
– Describe your home town.
– What do you like there?
– What do you do in your free time there?
– What needs to be done there to improve it?
Tell about a job advertisement which you recently read, please say
– What job was it for?
– Where did you read it?
– Would you like to apply for that position, and why?
– Which color do you like the most?
– What color will you choose to paint the walls of your room?
– Is there a particular color that is important to people in your country?