The IELTS exam in Australia was shared by A (thank you!), who remembered the following information:
Section 1. A conversation between a clinic receptionist and a patient first, and then between a doctor and a patient.
Section 2. Tourist resort briefing.
Section 3. A presentation about preservation of biological diversity.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About solar energy systems.
Passage 2. About the use of Neem in India as a pesticide.
Passage 3. A research on how people tend to make decisions and an explanation about the decision-making process.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had to describe a chart showing the percentage of different types of waste (glass, plastic, metal and so on) recycled from 1992 to 2002 in a particular country.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
There is a trend of increasing competitiveness in today’s society. In your opinion, is it a good or a bad development?
– Tell me about the city and culture you grew up in.
– Do you play a lot of sports?
– Is sport a common pastime in your country?
– Do you have many sporting events with mixed-sex participation?
Describe a noisy place you have visited recently. Please say
– Why was it noisy?
– What effect does the noise have on you?
– Is your country facing problems with noise pollution?
– Has it increased over the years? Why?