Below are the details of IELTS exams in Australia and New Zealand (thanks to E and K for sharing!):
Passage 1. About the construction of a bridge in Australia.
Passage 2. Emotion recognition in babies.
Passage 3. About the first migration to Patagonia.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentages of business, maths and science students who received a good rating after their first year. There were also figures for study aids they used (course resources, tutor, library, online research and so on).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Humans tend to copy one another, especially in fashion, choice of clothes and consumer goods. Do you agree or disagree? Provide your view and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What was your favorite toy as a child?
– Why did you like it so much?
– Do you still have it?
– Would you buy the same toy for your children?
Describe your favorite street in the city/town where you live. Please say:
– Where is it?
– What do you like about it?
– How often do you go there?
– What do you know about internet shopping?
– Do you shop online?
– Do you find it useful?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping?
– How often do you shop online?