Here are the Writing and Speaking questions that two test takers from Australia and Iran remembered (their exams were apparently identical):
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a vertical bar graph showing the amount of money spent on developing countries by four different organisations. We had to summarise and explain the graph.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some cities do not restrict how stylish and unique can be houses and offices that people construct. Do you think the advantages of this approach outweigh the disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like to visit museums?
– Do you go out with your friends?
– When does it usually happen?
– How often do you go out?
– Do you like watching movies?
– What kind of movies do you like the most?
– How often do you go to the cinema?
– Do you think children nowadays watch different movies compared to the past?
Describe a hand craft that you made at school. Please say
– What was it?
– Why did you like it?
– Were you good at it?
– What hand-made items do people give as gifts to each other?
– Are there advantages to giving a hand-made gift?
– Do many people give handmade gifts nowadays? Why?