Thanks to IELTS test takers D and C from India and Sri Lanka we can share the writing and speaking questions they remembered. Their exams were seemingly identical.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing students’ satisfaction with three different courses. A satisfaction score was given to the following aspects: the course information, tutor’s help, teaching and resources.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that road safety will only be possible to achieve by increasing the legal age limit for new drivers. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you use public transport?
– Can you describe the transportation system in your city?
– What can be improved in the current system?
– What is your childhood experience of public transport?
Describe an occasion when you ate something completely new. Please say
– What was it?
– Where and when was it?
– Why did you eat it?
– Let’s talk about food.
– What is different in the food culture of some countries?
– What are nutritious foods that you know?
– Do you think food patterns are changing nowadays?
– Why is that?