IELTS tests in Switzerland and Kazakhstan, according to our friends S and L, were the same as in France and Italy. Here are the speaking questions that L and S were asked:
Speaking test Kazakhstan
– Talk about your hometown.
– What do you like the most about your hometown?
– Do you like shopping?
– What things do you like to buy?
– Where do you like to do the shopping?
Talk about your favorite subject in primary/secondary school, please say
– what subject it was,
– why you liked it and
– how long you have studied it.
– Are math and physics important subjects?
– Do you think that usage of the advanced technology at schools is beneficial for pupils’ education?
Speaking test Switzerland
– Where are you from?
– What kind of books did you read when you were a child?
– What are you reading now?
– Do you like books as a gift?
Talk about an outdoor activity that you like, please say
– Where do you do it?
– How often do you do it?
– Why is this activity important?
– What kinds of jobs exist where you have to work outdoors?
– What are the differences between countryside and towns?
– What are the advantages of working indoors and outdoors?
– What are the disadvantages of working indoors and outdoors?