Our kind friends shared their IELTS exams in Iran and Pakistan (thanks, S and Y!). Here is what they remembered:
Speaking test in Iran
– Tell me you full name please.
– Why are you taking the IELTS exam?
– May I see your passport, please?
– Do you study or work?
– Is it easy to find a job similar to yours in your country?
Talk about a foreigner you once met, please say:
– Who was he / she?
– Where did you meet him / her?
– How was the meeting?
– Why do people immigrate to other countries?
– When people immigrate to other countries, what problems might they encounter?
– Is it easy to learn a new language?
– How is globalization affecting your country?
Speaking test in Pakistan
– What is your name?
– What kind of work do you do?
– Where do young people meet in your city?
– Do you meet any foreigners in your city?
– Where do people go in your city to entertain themselves?
Tell me about the job that you would like to do, please say
– What is the particular job?
– What are the skills needed to do that job?
– Why would you like to do that job?