These IELTS Speaking questions were shared by our friends J and N from UAE and India.
Speaking test India
– Where do you live?
– Do you work or study?
– What part of the day do you like best? Why?
– When do you function best? Why?
Talk about a gift you gave to another person, you should say:
– what the gift was,
– who you gave it to,
– why you gave this gift to that person, and
– why you think the person liked it.
– What do you think is better, giving or receiving?
– Why is it sometimes difficult to give people gifts?
– Do you donate to charities?
– Do people still have faith in charities?
– Do you think in the future the number of charities will increase or decrease?
Speaking test UAE
– What’s your full name?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Do you like movies?
– How often do you watch a movie?
– What is you usual daily routine?
Talk about a teacher who had a significant impact on your life, please say:
– who the teacher was,
– how many years you’ve known this teacher,
– in what ways the said teacher changed your life.
– How do teachers contribute to the society?
– How do teachers motivate students to learn?
– Who do you thinks students nowadays would follow: their parents or their teachers?