Below are two speaking tests given in Egypt and Turkey (see Listening, Reading and Writing tests here).
Speaking Test 1
– Do you like science?
– Did you enjoy science lessons at school?
– What kind of science do you read about?
– Do you believe celebrations are important and why?
– In your country which celebrations are more important, religious or national ones?
– Describe a celebration in your country.
Talk about a happy event in your childhood. Please say
– what happened,
– who was present at the event and
– why you remembered that event.
– What does make people happy?
– Do you believe that people used to define happiness in a different way in the past, or that the concept of happiness hasn’t change with the passage of time?
– Do you believe that old people can be happier than young people?
Speaking Test 2
– What is your name?
– Are you working or studying?
– What is your job?
– Is your job difficult?
– Do you like traveling?
– When did you go outside of your city and where?
– Do you like your city?
– Do you like holidays?
– Do you go on a holiday alone?
– Do you like eating?
– What is your favorite food?
– What kind of fish restaurants do you prefer?
– What is your favorite restaurant in your city? Why?
Cue card and Discussion parts were not shared in the Speaking Test 2.