The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by J who recently took his test in Vietnam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Which room do you like the most? Why?
– Will you move to another place in the near future?
– How often is it raining in your city?
– Do you like to live in a place where it is humid or dry? Why?
– Do you like to go out when it is raining?
– Have you ever canceled plans because of the rain?
– Did you save any money when you were a child?
– What were you saving for?
– Did you ever give money to children as a gift?
– How do you teach children about the importance of saving money?
Talk about something that you wear only for special occasions. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you buy it?
– How do you feel when you wear it?
– On what occasions do people wear formal clothing?
– Do you think people today wear more casual clothing than before?
– Why do you think it is so?
– Some workplaces require employees to wear uniform. Why?
– Will people behave differently when they wear a uniform? Why?
– Is it a good idea for employers to force employees to wear uniforms?