The following IELTS questions were shared by T who had her Speaking test in Vietnam (thanks, T!).
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you think it will be easy for you to get a good job in the future?
– Let’s talk about shopping: do you like shopping?
– Do you like shopping in big shopping centers?
– Let’s talk about weather: what weather do you like?
– What did you do last week, when the weather was good?
Talk about a traditional story which is well-known in your country, please say
– why you know this story,
– how you feel about this story,
– what the story is about,
– why this story is well-known.
– What is a good way to maintain traditional stories?
– Why are traditional stories important?
– Do you think traditional stories are less popular nowadays?
– Do you think Hollywood productions distract people from traditional stories?