The following speaking questions were shared by H who took his IELTS exam in Vietnam:
– Where is your hometown?
– What do you think your hometown is famous for?
– Did you learn about your hometown’s history in school?
– Do you think that people learn history in school?
– When was the last time you went to a place where people go to dance in your country?
– Do you like dancing?
– Have you ever learned dancing?
– Why do you think people love to dance?
– How many languages do you speak?
– What languages do you want to study in the future?
– Why do you want to study a foreign language?
Describe the last time when you were last late for an important appointment. Please say
– When did it happen?
– What was the meeting for?
– Why were you late?
– Explain the results of being late for that meeting.
– Are you angry with people who are late?
– Do you think that people have less free time today than in the past? Why?
– Do you think that the quality of living is increasing? How?
– Today people use machinery to automate everything, is it good or bad?
– How does modern technology help to save time?
– Do you agree that people should let machinery do everything?