Thanks to a friend who took his IELTS test in Vietnam we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Where are you living now?
– What do you think about the transportation in your city?
– How often do you see advertisements?
– How do you feel about them?
– Have you ever wanted to buy anything from the ads on TV?
Talk about a leader that you admire (in a field such as politics, business, etc). Please say
– Who the leader is?
– What does he/she do?
– How did you learn about him/her?
– What are the reasons you like him/her?
– What quality do you think a good leader should have?
– How can children show leadership at school?
– If you were a leader, what would you choose to improve?
– Some more questions that I don’t remember.