Our friend S took the IELTS test in Vietnam and remembered the Speaking questions, below:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Why are you living there?
– Is there anything special about your place?
– What changes would you like to make in your area?
– Let’s talk about marriage.
– What do you think about it?
– What age is good to get married, in your opinion?
– How are weddings organised?
– What is the divorce rate in your country?
– Why do you think it is so?
Talk about a time when you had to make an important decision, but were confused. You should say
– When and where was it?
– What was your decision?
– Why were you confused?
– How did you make that decision?
– Were you happy with the results?
– How did you feel about it later?
– What decisions confuse people the most?
– What generation makes most of the decisions?
– Do you think children should be allowed to make their own decisions? Why?
– What are decisions that mostly result in chaos?
– Why is that?
Plz give me update
Hi Arti, it’s very easy to start getting daily updates to your email – subscribe to our IELTS emails here and they will start arriving in your Inbox.