The Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend J, who took his IELTS exam in Vietnam:
– Can you tell me your full name?
– Please describe your apartment.
– What do you like about it?
– Is there anything you would like to change in the apartment?
– Is color important when you buy things? Why?
– Do you like dark or light colors? Why?
– How important were colors to you when you were a child?
– Do you like your name?
– Have you ever wanted to change your name?
– Who is the one that usually names a child in your country?
– Tell me about the tradition of giving names in your country.
Talk about a character that you admire from your childhood. Please say
– Who was he/she?
– What was he/she like?
– What did he/she do?
– Explain why you admire this character.
– What types of characters do adults usually admire these days? Why?
– Why do people still admire the character even if they know it’s not real?
– What are the characteristics of an actor that is widely admired?
– How much can a character from a movie affect our real life? Why?