The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by A who recently took the test in Vietnam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you wear sunglasses?
– Do you buy sunglasses online?
– Do you like music?
– What type of music don’t you like?
Describe a beautiful city in your country. Please say
– What city and where is it?
– Why is it beautiful in your opinion?
– Why do you like it?
– Should the government look after historical buildings?
– Why do you think tourists like to visit historical places?
– Do modern cities look the same?
– What problems do governments face while maintaining historical places?
– What are the negative aspects of big and congested cities?
– Do you think that architectural design of a city is important?