When X took the IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What can you see from your window?
– Do you usually take photos? Why?
– Do you prefer watching videos or looking at pictures?
– Do you like reading?
– Did you read a lot of books when you were a child?
– What kind of books did you like to read? Why?
Describe a time when you were very busy. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Why were you busy?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do children study a lot nowadays?
– Do you think kindergarten children should study or play more?
– Do children need more holidays in your opinion?