The IELTS Speaking exam below was given in Vietnam and remembered by our kind friend H. The rest of the exam was shared here yesterday.
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Describe a situation when something in your house broke or stopped working. Please say
– What was it?
– What happened when it broke/stopped working?
– How did you feel about it?
– Why do you think people buy second-hand products?
– Why do people sell second-hand goods and advertise them on the internet?
– Do you think advertising fools people?