The IELTS Speaking questions below were remembered and shared by N from Vietnam after a recent test that he took:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– How much time did you spend on studies?
– Do people in your country like tea or coffee?
– Have you ever invited a visitor to your home for tea or coffee?
– What do you prefer to drink?
– Why is that?
Describe an item that you bought recently. Please say
– What was it?
– When and where did you buy it?
– Do you like it or not? Why?
– How do people shop in your country?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping in a large shopping complex?
– Have you noticed any change in the way people shop in your country?
– What are the things that people recycle in your country?
– Is it important to recycle, in your opinion?
– Why do you think so?