When D took the IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– How often do you use a mirror?
– Is it important to use a mirror?
– Do you check yourself in the mirror while choosing your clothes?
– Do you think mirrors can be used for decoration?
Describe an instance when you received a good service at a shop or a restaurant. Please say
– When and where did you receive the service?
– What was the service?
– How did you feel about it?
– What should customers do when they receive a bad service?
– What should managers do in order to provide good service?
– What are the differences of services provided by big and small shops?
– Do you prefer to shop in big or small shops? Why?