Our friend K took the IELTS Speaking test in Venezuela and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do now?
– How did you feel in high school?
– Did you like it?
– Do you still meet your friends from high school?
– Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
Talk about a moment when you were happy to have a mobile phone. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– What did you do?
– Who was there with you?
– Do you think people use their phones a lot?
– What should people do to stop their addiction to smart phones?
– Do you think people were worried about the time in the past?
– What do you think about use of phones in a classroom or workplace?