When M took his IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe the place you live in now.
– Is it easy to get there?
– What kind of transportation do you use?
– What kind of shoes do you prefer, fashionable or comfortable ones?
– Why is that?
– Is it good to have many pairs of shoes?
Talk about an occasion when you had to try a new activity for the first time. Please say
– What kind of activity was it?
– Where and when did it happen?
– Did you like it or not? Why?
– Why did you do it?
– What did you learn from it?
– Why do people try dangerous sports in your opinion?
– Do people in your country try these sports?
– Should they think about their families?
– How can we replace these sports?