An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, S!) shared the following speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do people study this subject?
– Let’s talk about maths (mathematics).
– Are you interested in maths?
– When did you begin learning maths?
– Why do people like this subject?
– Let’s talk about science.
– Are you interested in science?
– Do you watch science TV programs? Why?
– Do you visit science museums?
– How often do you do it?
Describe a person older than you whom you like to spend time with. Please say
– Who is this person?
– When and where did you both meet?
– Why do you like to spend time with him/her?
– Do you think old people’s life is better now compared to the past?
– Do you think old people have influence on children?
– What can children learn from old people?