When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like living there? Why?
– Where would you like to live in the future?
– Do you know your neighbours well?
– Can neighbours be helpful?
– Did your neighbour ever help you?
– What do you think about the public transport system in your country?
– Do you ride the bus often?
– Do you think you will ride the bus more often in the future? Why?
– Do you prefer a bus or an underground train? Why?
Describe a piece of clothing that you like to wear. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you buy it?
– How often do you wear it?
– Do others like your clothes?
– How often do people buy clothes?
– Are women more into shopping than men? Why?
– Why don’t most men like shopping?
– What do people wear to a formal meeting in your country?
– What do they wear to weddings?
– Can we judge people by their looks?
– Why do people judge others’ clothing?
– Is it so in other societies as well?