The following Speaking questions were shared by N, who took IELTS in Uganda:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for work?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you like or dislike about this place?
– Can you see yourself living there in the long run?
– Do you consider yourself a patient person?
– Why are people asked to be patient?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a place you like to go to and read, which is not at your home. Please say
– Where is it?
– How often do you go there?
– Why do you like to read there?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is so good about that library?
– Did you recommend it to anyone?
– Some critics say reading is better than writing, do you agree?
– Why do you think so?
– Some people say adults are better at reading than children.
– Do you agree or disagree with that? Why?