An IELTS test taker from Uganda (thanks S!) remembered the Speaking topics below:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your accommodation please.
– Is there any market or shop nearby?
– What kind of sky do you like? Why?
– Do you see the sky from your home?
– Which season do you like? Why?
– Do you think the weather has any effect on traveling?
– Do you check the weather forecast daily?
– Do you use the Internet to check it, or watch it on TV?
Describe a toy from your childhood that you liked a lot. Please say
– What was it?
– When and how did you get it?
– Why was it so important to you?
– Do you still have that toy?
– What type of toys do children like today?
– Do you think toys have an influence on the mental development of children?
– How do toys help children to develop physically?
– Do you think nowadays children get too many toys? Why?
– What toy would you give to your child?