These speaking questions belong to the IELTS exam in UAE, published yesterday here. Thanks to N for sharing!
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Where is your hometown?
– Have you studied about the history of your hometown at school?
– What is your hometown famous for (or ‘what is special about your hometown’)?
– What sport did you do when you were a child?
– Do you think your children should do sports?
– Did you like museums as a child?
– Are there many museums in your country?
Talk about a friend that you have known for a long time, please say
– What did you like about her/him when you first met?
– Are you in contact with him/her now?
– Why did this friendship become a long one?
– What do you think about making friends?
– Is it possible to have older or younger friends in your life?