The Speaking questions below were shared by B who took the IELTS test in Turkey:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your job?
– What is so interesting about your job?
– What do you like to do in your free time?
– Do you like to spend time in the city or the countryside? Why?
– How do you feel when you go there?
– What do you think about the news?
– Is it important for you to follow the news?
Describe a place (not in your country) that you want to visit. Please say
– What and where is it?
– What is so special about this place?
– Why do you want to go there?
– Where do Turkish people like to go for their holidays?
– Can you describe the landscape features and climate in different regions of your country?
– Do you think the surroundings affect the lifestyle of Turkish people?