The speaking questions below are from the IELTS exam in Tunis, as reported by our kind friend S.
– What is your full name?
– What kind of music do you like?
– Have you ever been to a live concert?
– Who was the star in this concert?
– Did you like him/her? Why?
– What are your favorite colors? Why?
– Do colors have any special meaning in your country?
– What color would you choose for your room?
Describe a walk that you have enjoyed. Please say
– When was it?
– Where was it?
– Whom did you go with?
– Compared to the past do you think people are walking less nowadays?
– What are the benefits of walking compared to driving a car?