When F took the IELTS test in the USA, she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the most interesting part of your job?
– What is more important, people you work with or the job that you do?
– Did you read books as a child?
– What kind of books did you read in your childhood?
– What was your favorite book back than? Why?
– Do you still like the same books that you have read as a child? Why?
– Do you usually remember things that you plan to do?
– What is the first thing that you need to remember to do during the day?
– How do you remember it?
Talk about a gift you bought that took a long time to find. Please say
– What was it?
– For whom did you buy it?
– How did she/he feel after receiving the gift?
– What kind of gifts do people give to others in your country?
– Do you like giving gifts to others? Why?
– What do you usually give to children as a gift? Why?
– What is men’s and women’s attitude towards gifts?
– Why is this attitude or the way of giving gifts different between men and women?
– What do people consider when buying gifts?
– Do you think gifts that we give to others should be useful? Why?