When F took the IELTS test in the UK, in Speaking she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What kind of house would you prefer in the future?
– How do you feel when it’s a sunny day?
– What do people do usually on a sunny day?
– What do you do when it’s sunny outside?
– How is solar power used in your country?
– Let’s talk about jewellery.
– Do you like jewellery?
– What kind of jewellery do you like?
– When do you wear jewellery?
Talk about a person you know well, who helps and supports you. Please say
– Who is the person?
– How did you meet him/her?
– How does this person help or support you?
– Who is more supportive at a workplace, men or women?
– Why do you think it is so?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of working in a team?
– Do you think companies should provide childcare facilities to employees?