IELTS speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend R from the UK. R also said that the other modules were identical to the ones in the tests in Nigeria and Bangladesh
– What ways are there of having fun in your hometown?
– What do you like the most about your hometown?
– How do you think your hometown should be improved?
– What types of weather are there in your country?
– What kind of weather do you like? Why?
– What kind of weather don’t you like? Why?
Talk about your favorite TV or radio presenter, please say
– who the presenter is,
– what program the presenter hosts,
– what you like about the presenter / program.
– What are the skills that a radio/TV presenter should have?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of this job?
– Should news presenters express their opinion?
– Some people say that news/TV/radio presenters should not joke. What do you think of that?