The following questions were shared by A who had her speaking test in the UK.
– What is your name?
– Tell me about yourself.
– Where do you live, in a small town or a city?
– Why do you like this place?
– What do you know about science?
– Since when are you learning science?
– Do you enjoy it? Why?
– Are there any live music concerts in your town?
– Do you like them?
– How often do you attend live concerts?
– When was your last visit?
– Do you prefer to go to live concerts or to listen to CDs?
Talk about a program you saw on TV that you didn’t like, please say
– What program it was,
– What the content was,
– Why you disliked it and
– What could have been done to make it better.
– What educational programs do you watch on television?
– How often do you watch them?
– What do you like about them?
– What is the purpose of advertisements?
– Do they really have an effect on people?
– What is the impact of ads on children?
– Are they necessary at all?
– What do you think about satellite channels?