The following IELTS Speaking questions were shared by M, who remembered them from her recent exam in the UK.
– What is your name?
– Tell me about your home town.
– What were your favorite books when you were a child?
– What do you know about the history and civilization of your country?
– What did you learn in high school about the history of your country?
– What is your country famous for now in the world?
Talk about something that you have bought as a gift to someone. Please say
– What is it?
– Why have you decided to buy it?
– Who was the person you purchased it for?
– When did you buy it?
– Is it common in your country to buy and send a gift to your friends using the Internet?
– Is it easy to buy a present for somebody?
– What is better as a present, to give money or to buy something?